eSewa was the Nepal’s first online payment gateway which made our minute transaction easier than we can think. There is a vivid circle of eSewa users even around us but as per our knowledge many of them do not have idea to create an eSewa account which takes them to visit a vendor for their small transactions too.
If you are among them then congratulations you have dragged yourself on the right way. Here we will be guiding you on How to Create eSewa Account in Nepal?
To Create eSewa Account :
To get registered in eSewa you need to have Nepali SIM cards from Service Providers.
1.Create eSewa Account from mobile
- Go through the Play Store if you have an Android phone and the App Store if you have an iPhone and Search for eSewa.
- Click download and wait for the app to be downloaded completely.
- Open the app.
- Click on login/register.
- Go towards register for free.
- Now you will get a verification code through SMS.
- Setup an MPIN and you are all done.
2. Create eSewa Account from Website
- Firstly, open a new tab and go to the eSewa site.
- There will be the option to register; do click there.
- Enter your Email Address and Mobile Number.
- Click to agree on the Terms and Conditions assuring to fill the criteria of “I am not a robot”.
- Check your mail because there will be a Verification Link.
- Open that particular mail.
- Click on the link and get register in eSewa.
- Now Create your secure Password and MPIN.
- That’s all now you are all done.
3. Create eSewa Account Offline
If you are the person who do not have proper internet access, then still we have a good way for you.
1: Open Your Message App.
2: Type “Reg” and Send a message on 32121.
3: Within some minutes you will receive your eSewa ID in your message box.
We hope these simple steps will guide you through out creating your eSewa account. If you still have confusions or face any sort of problem while creating the account, feel free to comment down below.