Sometimes our screen time makes us feel that we have been locked within the social media in the way that our brain starts functioning in a different way. At that period of time want to get out of that walls and what we usually choose is the deactivation of our account.
Deactivating Facebook is really easy as per a people but the real headache comes on deactivating Instagram. We roam over there for more than a while and end up consuming the content we want to skip. So this article would help to Deactivate Instagram account.
Also Read: Remove these android Apps Right now
Here is how you can Deactivate Instagram Account :
- Go to instagram.com from the preferable browser from your pc or laptop.
- On the right side, you will see the icon of your profile do tap there, then click on & then tap on edit profile.
- Scroll down, then click Temporarily disable my account from the icon which you will see in the bottom right.
4. Choose the preferable option for “Why are you disabling your account?” and then you are all done.
We hope you won’t face any difficulties while deactivating your Instagram account by following our instructions above. But if you still face any difficulty, you can feel free to contact us.
- Quikrfood Celebrates Second Anniversary Offering exciting Giveaways
- Get iPhone 12 pro only at Rs. 50
- How to Connect Phone to Smart TV?
- Poco F3 GT – Full Specification, Price?
- GPS tracker for bikes and cars: How Itahari-based IoT Startup Trackon is Securing Vehicles Differently
- OnePlus Nord 2: Worth the Purchase?