If you are the one who has been roaming around the internet to find out where your android phone is, then congratulations you have brought yourself to the right place. Here we will be guiding you through some simple guidelines “How to find your lost android phone?” which will be taking you towards the device you are looking for.
Before jumping into the entire process be sure that your Smartphone is turned on with your proper signed-in Google Account and is connected to mobile data or Wi-Fi. Your Android device should also mandatorily be visible on Google Play protect with the location as well as Find My Device turned on.
If your Android smartphone is filling up all the criteria as stated above, then lets jumps into the steps to be followed:
- Go to Android.com/find.
- Sign in with your proper Gmail account and password.
- On the map, you’ll see your phone’s approximate location. If the device cannot be found, it’ll show you the last known location only if it is available.
- From the map page, you will have the choice of 3 different options which are found, lock or erase your Android device:
- After that, it will automatically make it ring.
- No matter whether the phone is on silent mode or vibration mode, it’ll still make the noise.
- Still, if you don’t find the phone nearby quickly Lock your device. You can do this with your current pin or create a new one.
- Erase your phone. You can do this remotely to protect your personal info.
That’s all you have to do if the process is not working then there will be high chances that your phone isn’t connected to Wi-Fi or an available network. Still keep in mind the important thing is to keep trying because your phone can connect to the network anytime.
As soon as the phone connects to a network, it’ll pop up on the map in that link you have opened previously. We hope this one will work well for you but if you still face out some problems then you can feel free to contact us.
- Quikrfood Celebrates Second Anniversary Offering exciting Giveaways
- Get iPhone 12 pro only at Rs. 50
- How to Connect Phone to Smart TV?
- Poco F3 GT – Full Specification, Price?
- GPS tracker for bikes and cars: How Itahari-based IoT Startup Trackon is Securing Vehicles Differently