Share market these days has developed a sort of kin interest to all age group of people. The IPO’s has been some small investment to youth who do not have a big amount to rush in trading the stocks.
But do you know your Demat account needs renewal every year before the end of the government fiscal year? Confused about How to renew Demat account? Here are we to guide you. Follow the instructions given below & renew the account in no time.
Follow these steps to Renew Demat Account
1) Open the web browser you are used to.
3)On the right side, you will see the icon which allows you to open your profile. Tap there.
4) You will get to see the expiry date of your account. Check the date and then if it is necessary go towards the renewal process.
5) On the corner of the right side, you will get to see the option of Renew Account. Click there.
6) It will then direct you towards different payment gateway options. Choose the one you have been using. Suppose E-Sewa.
7) After that, Select option to Renew Demat account. You can also renew Meroshare or Both at a time using same method.
8) Select the account you want to renew and enter the number of year(s) you want to renew and click to proceed.
9) Then it will redirect to Payment Page. Login to your account and make payment.
10) Before Payment, ensure your E-Sewa is loaded with the desired amount. After a Successful transaction, your Demat/Meroshare account will be renewed.
What will happen if you don’t renew your account?
You will sooner be facing problems like freezing accounts, difficulties in transactions & many more.
What is the cost to renew the account?
It will charge Rs. 50 for the renewal of mero share & Rs. 100 for the renewal of the Demat account.
When is the last date of renewal?
You will get to see the last date of renewal when you open your profile on Mero share.
We can renewed our accounts easily following the instructions above & we hope you will not face any difficulties while renewing the account. You can feel free to contact us or comment down below if any error occurs while renewing the account.