It’s not a new thing these days to hear Indian Cyber Troops hacking Nepali websites. Gradually time and again the action is repeated and today Indian Cyber Troops again hacked Nepali Website of Centre for Women’s Awareness and Development (CWAD) demanding justice for Nirmala Panta.
As per their tweet it’s clear that they done this to gain government attention regarding justice of Nirmala Pantawhich according to us is a sort of bad thing but for betterment and justice. This is how the website looks like right now.
Stating a bit about Nirmala Panta; She is a 13-year-old girl from Kanchanpur who was found raped and murdered in a sugarcane field near her home on 27 July 2018, after she had gone missing the day before. Despite of this incident getting viral through various campaigns yet the rapist isn’t inside the bars.
It would really be great if this action could impact at least a bit to the respective peoples who are holding the responsibility of the judiciary because after all 750+ days yet Nepal government is silent is something that defines shameless judiciary of Nepal.
- Quikrfood Celebrates Second Anniversary Offering exciting Giveaways
- Get iPhone 12 pro only at Rs. 50
- How to Connect Phone to Smart TV?
- Poco F3 GT – Full Specification, Price?
- GPS tracker for bikes and cars: How Itahari-based IoT Startup Trackon is Securing Vehicles Differently