NTC(Nepal Telecom) is offering a new package called e-shiksha package for teachers and students of any academic institutions all over Nepal . This is highly subsidized Large Data Pack that works in all networks (2G/3G/4G).
What are the offers?
Currently, there are two packages that can be subscribed to any Nepal Telecom mobile number.
- 6GB Data [3GB all time + 3GB (5am-10am)] at Rs. 260
- 15 Data [9GB all time + 6GB (5am-10am)] at Rs. 500
- (Above Price is inclusive of all taxes)
What is the process to get these offers?
- Prepare official letter from your School, College or University with the list of students or academic staffs (Name & Mobile Number)
- Send that letter from the authorized staff to [email protected]
- If Possible, please use institution official email for correspondence
How do I know that I am eligible for these packages?
Once your number is eligible for subscription, you will receive a notification message from 1422.
How to subscribe the package when I am eligible
- Dial *1441# and select any one of the packages that you require.
How do I know my remaining volume?
- For volume query, Dial *1415*55# or use Nepal Telecom APP.
- For detailed information, please Download Nepal Telecom APP from Andriod or iOS store, register into it, and log in to view your package detail.
You can visit www.ntc.net.np for further information.
During this Lockdown period due to Covid-19- Students can’t continue their classes. No one can do their outdoor works due to this critical situation. However, teachers and students with no internet facility aren’t able to attend lectures. Thus, the e-SHIKSHA PACK could at least help the ones from such who reside in areas with good NTC network connectivity at a reasonable cost.