OnePlus had always been a brand of premium choice from the beginning. Its clean oxygen OS is something everyone appreciates. Besides at the beginning it came at a very reasonable price when the brands like apple and Samsung were taking almost double for the same features we got to see on the OnePlus smartphones at that period of time.
It’s the truth that slowly and gradually after it collected a huge fan base it went towards flagship level from the budget smartphone range. Even until the previous year OnePlus was recognized as the ultimate choice for the budget range at a very aggressive price point. But after the launch of OnePlus 8 series it went beyond the budget of a huge mass. So, what next OnePlus planned?
OnePlus then brought out a smartphone which was touching the midrange budget segment. “OnePlus Nord” which is wrapped with the expectation of excellence. It was one of the most hyped device we have seen so far. They teased it a long and social media beholds this truth. Even when this smartphone was on the sale numerous units were sold out in just seconds. This shows the craze of people towards this device. So what are the specifications that are dragging such a huge crowd? Let’s have a look.
Also read: Redmi note 9 pro max is out now
- This particular smartphone “OnePlus Nord” comes with the weight of 184 grams which makes it a lighter choice in the market.
- The 6.64 inches of the device comes with fluid Amoled display corning with gorilla glass 5 and one of the hyped stuff of 90 Hz refresh rate.
- It runs on oxygen OS 10.5.4 at the top of the android 10 with snapdragon 765 chipset which is a great processor.
- There is a slight drawback; you will not be getting memory card slot but at internal storage you have a choice of 6 GB of Ram with 164 GB of storage, 8 GB of Ram with 128 GB of storage and 12 GB of Ram along with 256 GB of storage. You still have to compromise a bit the data transfer through USB which is getting slightly slower because of UFS 2.1.
- The main camera here is of 48 mega pixels which provides some very pretty cinematic shots. You will also have an ultra-wide lens which is of 8 mega pixels, 5 mega pixels of depth camera along with 2 Mega pixel of macro lens. You can shoot videos up to 30 fps at 4k and 30,60 as well as 240 fps for 1080p videos. The videos are very stable due to the EIS setup.
- Towards selfie it has two cameras where the main camera is of 32 mega pixels and the ultra-wide lens is of 8 Mega pixels which supports 4k shots at 30 and 60 FPS and 1080 p shots at 30 as well as 60 Fps.
- OnePlus Nord comes with the battery of 4115 MAH with the fast charging of 30 W which claims to charge 70% the battery only at 30 minutes.
So, should you be buying OnePlus Nord? Of course yes; if you need a clean OS which are free of any bloatware and ads it’s a perfect device for you. Despite the entire combination is great here. You will be getting a descent processor, perfect cameras and mainly smooth user experience.
But wait there are some cons too you need to think of before jumping into it. The other competitors are providing snapdragon 855 at this price range but Nord is limited to snapdragon 765. You also need to think a bit about un-availability of headphone jack and after certain test this smartphone is not considered as a very durable device in between its competitors.
But still if you are looking a budget smartphone mainly for gaming, then you can also consider Redmi k20 pro or even freshly released Realme x3 but if you want phone which is great in most of the aspect then the OnePlus Nord will be a good purchase for you. Though this smartphone is not launched yet its base variant is estimated to start with 50k at Nepali market.
- Top Seven YouTube Video Ideas
- Samsung Galaxy S21 May Ship Without Charger and Earphones
- Top Free Torrent Sites
- iPhone 12 Mini Full Specification
- Things to Remember while Installing New Router