Xiaomi has a separate fan base on the Nepali market. It has been providing value for money smartphones, wearables, and accessories which has placed itself with great love in many Nepali homes. Its note series has always been a talk of the town and the recently Xiaomi Nepal launched Redmi Note 10 Pro in the Nepali market seems all set to be a perfect mid-range smartphone that is soon to be in many hands grabbing the attention of a vivid audience.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Specifications
Redmi note 10 pro really has a giant 6.67 inches super AMOLED display with HDR 10+ and 120 Hz which assures a smooth screen. This smartphone comes up with the 1080*2400 pixels and 20:9 screen ratio securing itself physically with a corning gorilla glass 5.
Also Read: Best Smartphones under 30k In Nepal
The eye-catching feature of this smartphone, Redmi note 10 pro is its camera. The promising 108-megapixel camera inbuilt in this smartphone has become the centre of attraction in the Mid-range smartphone market. On the backside, there is a quad-camera setup with 108 Megapixels which is the main camera followed by 8 Megapixels of the ultra-wide lens, 5 megapixels of macro lens, and 2 Megapixels of the depth sensor. Towards the front side, there are 16 Megapixels of a camera which claims for sharp and clear shots. This smartphone claims for 4k videos at 30 fps, 1080p videos at 30,60 & 120 fps and 720p at 960fps.
This smartphone is packed up with android 11 & Xiaomi’s own MIUI 12. There is a Qualcomm SM7150 Snapdragon 732G (8 nm) chipset with the octa-core CPU and Adreno 618 GPU.
Redmi Note 10 pro max is all set to be one of the best midrange smartphones also with its brilliant battery package. There is a giant 5020 mAh battery with 33 watts of fast charging capability which will be charging the smartphone in no time at all.
Detail Specifications of Redmi Note 10 pro Max
- GPU- Adreno 618
- MEMORY- Internal 64GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM & has UFS 2.2
- DISPLAY Type- Super AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR10, 450 nits (typ), 1200 nits (peak)
- Size – 6.67 inches, 107.4 cm2 (~85.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Chipset- Qualcomm SM7150 Snapdragon 732G (8 nm)
- CPU- Octa-core (2×2.3 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver)
- MAIN CAMERA- 108 MP, f/1.9, 26mm (wide),1/1.52″, 0.7µm, 8 MP, f/2.2, 118(ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm, 5 MP, f/2.4, (macro), 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features – LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video- 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@960fps
- SELFIE CAMERA-16 MP, f/2.5, (wide)
- SOUND- Loudspeaker with stereo speakers & 3.5mm jack
- Bluetooth- 5.1
- GPS- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC- No
- USB- USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- FEATURES- Sensors Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- BATTERY Type- Li-Po 5020 mAh, non-removable with fast charging 33W, 60% in 30 min, 100% in 75 min (advertised)
- Colors- Dark Night, Glacial Blue, Vintage Bronze
Wrapping up the Redmi Note 10 Pro which is marketed as Redmi 10 pro max in the Indian market really has an eye-catching 108-megapixel camera with a fantastic 6.67-inch full-HD+ 120Hz HDR10 Super AMOLED display & packed up an embedded front camera which is very bright, crisp, and vibrant. There is a powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G SoC and with a gigantic 5020mAh battery and you get a 33W charger in the box.
This excellent package of features offered by Xiaomi is priced only at Rs.33,999 for 6 GB & 128 GB variant and we must admit it is a very easy smartphone to recommend to everyone and you should go for it if you are looking for a mid-range smartphone in Nepali market.