One of the emerging brand from Xiaomi, Redmi had been making a deep positive impact in Nepali market. Due to packed feature at a very aggressive price it got a huge fan base at a very short duration of time.
As we all know Redmi keeps on launching many phones in India as well as china but many of them do not make a way to Nepal. But after a long wait finally Xiaomi has launched the successor of Redmi 8 which is Redmi 9 into Nepal. Now, let’s have a look towards it specification and price in Nepal.
- It has IPS touch screen display with the resolution of 1080*2340 pixels and the size is of 6.53 inches.
- Running on MIUI 12 based on android 10 this particular smartphone has MEDITECH HELIO G80 chipset.
- We have different choices of 3 GB, 4 GB as well as 6 GB of RAM with the internal storage of 32 GB, 64 GB and 128 GB respectively.
- Towards camera section it has main camera of 13 Mega pixels, ultra wide lens of 8 mega pixels with the macro camera of 5 megapixels and the depth sensor of 2 Mega pixels.
- Looking into videos it has the capacity ma capturing 1080p at 30 FPS.
- The front facing camera of this smartphone is of 8 mega pixels.
- It has the support of Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, radio as well as rear mounted fingerprint scanner.
- The battery capacity is of 5020 MAH and it supports fast charging of 18W.
- It is available in carbon gray, sunset purple, ocean green, blue and pink.
PRICE IN NEPAL
As it is a Xiaomi mid range device with amazing features it is priced much lower than our expectations. It going to be a worthy purchase for many of us as its base variant which is 3 GB of ram with 32 GB storage is only priced at RS. 16,999 in Nepali market. If you want to go a bit further to 4 GB of ram and 64 GB of storage you can grab that one only for RS. 17,999 in Nepali market.
If you are seeking for a Midrange Xiaomi device for your daily uses, then without any confusions you can go for it. With the future updates this smartphone is going to be more value for money. But wait! You still need to note a major irritating factor of this device which are the annoying ads they keep on recommending time and again. If you can tolerate those ads, then of course for you it is one finest smartphones which is worth to purchase right now.
- Distinguish Between Fake and Real iPhone
- Tips to make android phone run faster
- How to find your lost android phone?
- Top Seven YouTube Video Ideas
- Samsung Galaxy S21 May Ship Without Charger and Earphones